±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
Data Hosting Engineer - London
The Hosting Engineer will be responsible to:
• Provide Relativity support to project teams for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Assist with production creation, including document conversion to TIFF/PDF
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting database.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred
• Experience in a litigation support environment working with ediscovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 1-2 years’ experience with Relativity system or related hosting platform highly preferred
• 1-2 years of Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions highly preferred
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
To apply: please e-mail CVs to ht @ warnerscott.com