±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Data Hosting Engineer - London
The Hosting Engineer will be responsible to:
• Provide Relativity support to project teams for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Assist with production creation, including document conversion to TIFF/PDF
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting database.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred
• Experience in a litigation support environment working with ediscovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 1-2 years’ experience with Relativity system or related hosting platform highly preferred
• 1-2 years of Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions highly preferred
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
To apply: please e-mail CVs to ht @ warnerscott.com