±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Data Hosting Engineer - London
The Hosting Engineer will be responsible to:
• Provide Relativity support to project teams for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Assist with production creation, including document conversion to TIFF/PDF
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting database.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field highly preferred
• Experience in a litigation support environment working with ediscovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 1-2 years’ experience with Relativity system or related hosting platform highly preferred
• 1-2 years of Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions highly preferred
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
To apply: please e-mail CVs to ht @ warnerscott.com