±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Senior Data Hosting Engineer - London
The Sr. Hosting Engineer will be responsible for:
• Troubleshooting of hosting platform software issues.
• Provide support to project teams in the use of Relativity for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure, provide advanced reporting)
• Relativity application system administration and maintenance (backups, index management, capacity management, archiving and recovery)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting databases and all associated tasks.
• Perform production creation activities
• 4-7 years’ experience in a litigation support environment working with electronic discovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 3+ years’ experience with Relativity system and case administration or related hosting platform
• 3-5 years of general Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred