±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 2
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Data Hosting Engineer - London
The Sr. Hosting Engineer will be responsible for:
• Troubleshooting of hosting platform software issues.
• Provide support to project teams in the use of Relativity for analysis, document review and production
• Relativity case management (loading documents, administering users, setting up case structure, provide advanced reporting)
• Relativity application system administration and maintenance (backups, index management, capacity management, archiving and recovery)
• Escalated support, problem identification and resolution for Relativity
• Answer and appropriately handle incoming customer support requests. Escalate or transfer problems when appropriate.
• Construction of hosting databases and all associated tasks.
• Perform production creation activities
• 4-7 years’ experience in a litigation support environment working with electronic discovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
• 3+ years’ experience with Relativity system and case administration or related hosting platform
• 3-5 years of general Windows system administration
• Understanding of general networking principles used in hosted solutions
• Understanding of hardware used in hosted solutions
• Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
• Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
• Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Excellent follow-up skills to see tasks through to resolution, and communicate problem status to end users such as notification of completion, notification of delay, and explaining rationale.
• Solid understanding of all Microsoft applications and operating systems.
• 2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred