±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Forensic Services Director - £60k London, UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth and the recent opening of our London based Laboratory in Canary Wharf we are seeking a Forensic Services Director (Executive) and Digital Forensic Analysts to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Forensic Services Director (Executive) (Warwickshire & London Operations)
(£60k + Share Option + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
IntaForensics are currently seeking a Board Executive to run and develop our Warwickshire and London operations. The successful candidate will be ideally based within commutable distance to Warwickshire and close to mainline into London (Canary Wharf). Having demonstrable talent for leading a team of highly technical staff and maintaining operational effectiveness, whilst developing new and challenging services to deliver to our client base. This position would suit a long standing Senior Consultant/Analyst or Associate Director looking for a an Executive position.
Overall responsibility for the commercial and technical aspects of nationwide forensic laboratory services and product development.
The Forensics Services Director (FSD) is responsible for strategic development and delivery of all laboratory services in both Warwickshire and London laboratories. The FSD must have extensive knowledge of the technical and commercial aspects of designing, implementing new and current Forensic services within the laboratory as well as possessing excellent administrative and motivational skills.
Required Skills & Experience
• MSc/BSc in Forensic Computing or equivalent Commercial experience (EnCE/ACE an advantage)
• At least 8 years casework experience preferably Commercial, Legal Defence and Law Enforcement
• Extensive knowledge of the principles and practices of analytical Forensic Computing, Mobile device analysis and e-Discovery (advantageous)
• Thorough knowledge of criminal and civil court procedures and practices with special references to rules of and the provenance of evidence
• Thorough knowledge of Forensic Computing and e-Discovery methodology as applied to laboratory operations • Considerable knowledge of the judicial system and local criminal laws and regulations
• Considerable knowledge of management techniques and principles
• Ability to plan and manage the work of others and to instruct them in their duties
• Ability to deal effectively with public and private sector to establish and maintain effective working relationships
• Laboratory policies and procedures in order to deal with the reception, storage, and provenance of digital evidence
• Approved safety precautions when dealing with electro static devices and electrical systems
• Report to the board on the laboratories caseload by the assignment of cases, establishment of priorities, and assisting Senior Analysts in reviewing and evaluating of reports to ensure services are delivered according to the company’s strategic aims
Follow IntaForensics Careers for full description Click Here
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV2 and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 15th January 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to Andrew Frowen Managing Director email@example.com