±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Forensic Analysts - London, UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking Digital Forensic Analysts to join our team.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Due to the recent opening of our London Laboratory (Canary Wharf), we are seeking talented technical experts for the following immediate positions.
Senior Digital Forensic Analyst - London (Canary Wharf) (£40k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
Computer Forensic Analyst - London (Canary Wharf) (£30k Basic + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
Visit IntaForensics Careers for more information Click Here...