±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Sales Executive, London. £90,000 + OTE.
Conducting software sales across all legal spectrums, the ideal applicant will have extensive experience in technology sales within a relevant field and possess a vast working knowledge of eDisclosure. The successful applicant will have proven results of exceptional talent in the field of software sales. The individual is expected to develop the organisation’s business form the ground running.
This position has a base salary of £90,000 per annum with added OTE.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and grow both existing and new relationships with all customers
• Successfully meet – or exceed – assigned revenue targets
• Proactively sell the organisation’s products to all assigned customers, generating overall satisfaction
• 5+ years’ experience in technology sales to law firms, corporate organisations and all legal verticals
• Experience working within eDiscovery platforms
• The ability to exceed in a sales profession with proven results as a top performer
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships across all legal verticals
• Knowledge of various legal technology tools is desirable
• The ability to work on initiative and succeed independently
• Results of meeting – or exceeding – sales quota for the last three years
• The ability to travel between 25% - 50% for business and work-purposes
Call Apt Search on 0845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk