±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
eDiscovery Sales Executive, London. £90,000 + OTE.
Conducting software sales across all legal spectrums, the ideal applicant will have extensive experience in technology sales within a relevant field and possess a vast working knowledge of eDisclosure. The successful applicant will have proven results of exceptional talent in the field of software sales. The individual is expected to develop the organisation’s business form the ground running.
This position has a base salary of £90,000 per annum with added OTE.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Develop and grow both existing and new relationships with all customers
• Successfully meet – or exceed – assigned revenue targets
• Proactively sell the organisation’s products to all assigned customers, generating overall satisfaction
• 5+ years’ experience in technology sales to law firms, corporate organisations and all legal verticals
• Experience working within eDiscovery platforms
• The ability to exceed in a sales profession with proven results as a top performer
• Demonstrated ability in building relationships across all legal verticals
• Knowledge of various legal technology tools is desirable
• The ability to work on initiative and succeed independently
• Results of meeting – or exceeding – sales quota for the last three years
• The ability to travel between 25% - 50% for business and work-purposes
Call Apt Search on 0845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk