±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Project Mnager, London. £65,000.
Working under the Senior Project Manager, the successful applicant will have extensive knowledge of various eDiscovery tools - such as Relativity and Clearwell - and have experience of the practices involved with carrying out eDiscovery-related projects.
The Project Manager is expected to take full ownership of eDisclosure projects, including the guidance and training of other team members. Offering extensive assistance and training to Junior Project Managers is a key element of this role.
This position is based in London. The salary is £65,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with a client and making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s life cycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for all time management and billing matters during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis
• Project Management Certification
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications
• Ability to multi-task and engage with clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
Call Apt Search on 0845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk