±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Entry Level - Forensic Software Testing & Research, Notts UK
ADF Solutions Inc has an opportunity for a person looking to enter the digital forensics arena and gain valuable experience at the start of their career.
Advanced Digital Forensic Solutions, Inc. (ADF Solutions) is the market leader in media exploitation and digital forensic triage tools used for scanning computers and peripheral devices. Leveraging an intelligence-led approach, these easy-to-use tools rapidly extract actionable intelligence to help identify and capture suspects who are a threat to public safety or national security, and accelerate prosecution of criminals. These proven tools are actively used by field operatives in defence, intelligence, law enforcement, border security, and other government agencies worldwide.
You will be responsible for
- verifying the accuracy of the artefacts collected by our software applications.
- preparing comprehensive and challenging test data.
- using test data and expected results in existing test suite to automate testing.
- auditing the results of automated tests and reporting back to the development team.
- developing and managing manual testing schemes to ensure the software meets technical and functional requirements.
- researching technical requirements for recovery of forensic artefacts and documenting the same.
Required Knowledge and Skills
You will need
- a broad understanding of how digital forensic examinations are conducted.
- a good understanding of how Operating System and software application artefacts are identified.
- to be able to work to the precision required by the digital forensic discipline.
- to have sound verbal and written communication skills.
- a degree in Computer Forensics or other Computing degree, or some equivalent practical IT experience.
You will not be expected to take part in development work but it will be an advantage to show you have programming experience.
You will work from offices in Southwell and Nottingham and need to be in easy reach of both.
You must have been UK resident for at least 5 years and able to pass stringent security vetting.
You must be ready to start work as soon as the selection process is completed.
The post is for an initial temporary period of six months, with an opportunity for full time employment for a successful candidate.
Application closing date – 23:59 Sunday 22nd December 2013.
Apply with letter explaining why you are suitable together with a c.v. at
ADF Solutions - Leaders in Digital Forensic Triage
Resources for Forensic Practitioners
- Senior Member