±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Business Development - North West, UK
The role will be Office/ Field based covering the UK and you will need to be able to travel throughout this area developing existing opportunities and forging new client relationships. You will be targeting companies within commercial litigation and dispute resolution practice areas. This is the ideal role for someone coming from an IT sales or consultancy background.
Key Requirements and Experience:
2 - 5 year of Legal or IT Sales experience
Excellent organizational skills and proven ability to manage multiple tasks
Experience of litigation support and eDiscovery is an advantage but not essential.
Strong client facing skills, as well as pre-sales and account management skills.
Responsibilities will include:
Develop and close new business opportunities
Analyse customers’ needs and propose solutions
Meet regularly with clients and potential customers
Consistently generate new leads for new business prospects
Consult and sell across the EDRM
Meet all sales targets set
Provide client demonstrations and quotes
You will have to pass an in-depth background check to obtain a security clearance.
Salary: >£30000 basic with OTE £50K
This is a good position for a eDiscovery graduate with good previous sales experience to get the foot in the door with an industry leader.
Please email William.cooper @ cooperrowley.com for further details.
CooperRowley acts as an employment agency and is a free and confidential service for candidates.