±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Digital Forensics Supervisor - Hampshire Constabulary
Salary: £32,547 - £35,427 per annum.
A Sample of the Essential skills:
QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field.
Substantial supervisory/managerial experience.
Experience of working in a professional digital environment.
To have researched and developed new techniques and to have experience of implementing change.
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
For an informal discussion please contact Sam Howard on 101 Extension 71-2050.
Closing date 26.01.2014