±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 5
New Yesterday: 9
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Supervisor - Hampshire Constabulary
Salary: £32,547 - £35,427 per annum.
A Sample of the Essential skills:
QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field.
Substantial supervisory/managerial experience.
Experience of working in a professional digital environment.
To have researched and developed new techniques and to have experience of implementing change.
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
For an informal discussion please contact Sam Howard on 101 Extension 71-2050.
Closing date 26.01.2014