Visitors: 60

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Experienced Digital Forensic Investigator, FCA - London

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts

Experienced Digital Forensic Investigator, FCA - London

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 9:02 am

The Financial Conduct Authority's Enforcement and Financial Crime Division ('EFCD') investigates and brings disciplinary cases, civil actions and criminal prosecutions aimed at changing behaviour in the industry.

We have a permanent role for an experienced Digital Forensic Investigator. We are looking for someone with at least five years experience working in Digital Forensics, and previous exposure to criminal investigations.

Full details on the role, and how to apply can be found here:

www.i-grasp.com/fe/tpl...bgulxngnol

Closing date for applications is January 17, 2014.  

ddewildt

Re: Experienced Digital Forensic Investigator, FCA - London

Post Posted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:03 pm

Hi

I understand you are looking for an Experienced Digital Forensic Investigator and as a graduate i do not fit the criteria but was wondering if you operate a graduate scheme.

Thanks

Mike  

mikereid

Post Posted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:44 am

Hi Mike,

We don't run a dedicated program for graduates in Digital Forensics. We do hire people with little-to-no experience (such as my post a couple of weeks ago) where we would welcome graduates to apply, but this is done on a case-by-case basis as the needs arise and not something that happens regularly.

I believe you can set up alerts on the careers section of our website (not sure exactly how though) to get emails sent for new posts that come up.

Thanks,
Damien  

ddewildt

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:48 am

Hello Damien
Before applying, there is no mention of renumeration in your or the FCA website ad?
What is the rate of pay per annum?
Thank you

Novunix

Post Posted: Thu Jan 09, 2014 6:42 am

Hi,

Unfortunately it is against FCA policy to advertise the pay range externally (don't ask my why, it just is).

I can say that the pay range is very competitive, and judging by other ads I see around the place, possibly slightly above the market rate.

Sorry I couldn't be more helpful!

Thanks,
Damien  

ddewildt

Post Posted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 5:36 am

Just a small bump to remind anyone interested in the job that applications close this Friday, 17th January.  

ddewildt

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 1 of 1