±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 13
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Junior E-Discovery Analyst – Birmingham - £28,000 - £30,000
Due to expansion and a high demand of requirement, a junior level E-Discovery Analyst is needed immediately to support the more senior individuals within the department. This is a brand new role therefore the candidate must be enthusiastic about the E-Discovery field and be able to work effectively with the senior members of staff reporting to direct Lab Managers, furthermore;
• To complete the delivery of projects throughout all elements of the EDRM.
• To process, collect, review and present data in an accountable manner to clients and other members of staff.
• To react and respond to the requirements of clients.
• To advise the process of the case to the Project Manager and detail budget and time aspects in relation to the requirement.
• To deliver training at varying times to clients and other members of staff whilst building and maintaining long term relationships.
This role is technically based within E-Discovery, training will be completed if and when required determined by the company, furthermore the candidate will embody the following characteristics;
• Travelling as and if required, potentially globally.
• 1-2 years hands-on technical experience using Clearwell and Nuix.
• Experience using other E-Discovery platforms.
• To be enthusiastic when speaking with clients.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Good understanding of the EDRM.
• Background of Computer Forensics and a good understanding of forensic data management procedures.
• Highly articulate and strong writing abilities.
• High 2:2 Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent; must be in appropriate subjects such as computer science, digital forensics, information technology and/or relevant experience.
• £26,000 - £28,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the E-Discovery field and your potential within this role.
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter to info @ sla-forensics.com and quote the reference: T1/NM/10165 or give us a call on 0844 6933 022.