±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
Senior E-Discovery Analyst – Birmingham - £28,000 - £33,000
Due to expansion and a high demand of requirement, a Senior level E-Discovery Analyst is needed immediately to build and develop the team with training and awareness. This role will entail working with an existing member of staff to grow this side of the business but fundamentally will be completing a hands-on technical role, furthermore;
• To complete the delivery of projects throughout all elements of the EDRM.
• To process, collect, review and present data in an accountable manner to clients and other members of staff.
• To train new members of internal staff and existing to use E-Discovery platforms and understand the practices.
• To react and respond to the requirements of clients and discuss the expectations with Managers and Project Managers.
• To deliver high level training at varying times to clients and other members of staff whilst building and maintaining long term relationships.
• To complete computer forensic collections as required.
• To work with other departments and learn other elements of the business.
This role is technically based within E-Discovery, training will be completed if and when required determined by the company, furthermore the candidate will embody the following characteristics;
• Travelling as and if required, potentially globally.
• 3-4 years solid hands-on technical experience using Clearwell and Nuix.
• Experience using other E-Discovery platforms.
• To be enthusiastic when speaking with clients.
• A strong attention to detail.
• Full understanding of the EDRM.
• Background of Computer Forensics and a high understanding of forensic data management procedures.
• Highly articulate and strong writing abilities.
• High 2:2 Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience will be taken into consideration; must be in appropriate subjects such as computer science, digital forensics,
information technology and/or relevant experience.
• £26,000 - £33,000 per annum (dependant on experience)
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the E-Discovery field and your potential within this role.
To apply for this position send your CV and covering letter to info @ sla-forensics.com and quote the reference: T1/NM/10164 or give us a call on 0844 6933022.