±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Operations Manager – London – Permanent – Negotiable
An international consultancy spanning across a hundred years with over 10,000 employees across 22 locations; an innovative and dynamic company that appreciates and invests in individuals to develop them to the best of their ability.
The Operations Manager role is infrequent in need and pivotal in supporting the projects structure; there are currently 20 individuals within this role with the future plans to expand this number. With guidance from Senior Management, the successful candidate will be working heavily with Project Managers and therefore must appreciate and act proactively balancing the requirements of the client and the capabilities of the team and be fully hands-pn technical using E-Discovery, furthermore:
• To work with the client directly and relay the developments / difficulties / reporting process in either a technical or non-technical manner.
• To encourage, develop and maintain a well-developed team with research, training and project management.
• To act flexibly and reactively to projects and on-going tasks with high organisational skills to multi-task according to time and budget restraints.
• To develop new relationships, manage existing relationships and forge long term alliances with relative suppliers.
This role is client facing but a hands-on technical background is required therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• Excellent communication skills with strong professional writing abilities.
• Technical background with use of industry standard tools e.g. Nuix, Relativity, Clearwell etc.
• The ability to work proactively with high attention to detail and to problem solve effectively.
• Business development or client liaison experience.
• Highly organised and professional
• Previous experience of team leadership.
• Excellent project management and IT project delivery skills.
• Previous experience of working within a concentrated environment and develop key skills to ensure further development.
• Use and full working knowledge of the EDRM.
• Bachelor's degree minimum requirement 2:1 or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
• £45,000 - £60,000 (dependant on experience)
• Bonus subject to review
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the computer forensic field and your potential within this role.
To apply for this position send your CV to info @ sla-forensics.com and quote the reference: T1/NM/10130 or give us a call on 0844 6933022.