±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
E-Discovery Project Manager – London – Permanent – Negotiabl
An international consultancy spanning across a hundred years with over 10,000 employees across 22 locations; an innovative and dynamic company that appreciates and invests in individuals to develop them to the best of their ability.
The Project Manager will work under full direction of Senior Management within a small team therefore due to the organisation of the clients requirements, longer hours are a possible with the potential for considerable overseas travel, furthermore:
• To react proactively to clients requirements and work on multiple cases at once.
• To ensure engagements are managed, reports are accurate and feedback is constructive to other teams.
• To assist management with operational musts on a day-to-day basis and ensured all projects are delivered on time, on budget and with detailed analysis to the clients desire.
• To ensure some forensic administration work is carried out by themselves and / or other teams correctly and to allow flexibility to working on client site if requested.
• To build client relationships, work consistently with existing clients and maintain a positive working relationship long term.
This role is client facing but a technical background is essential therefore the candidate must embody some of the following characteristics;
• The ability to travel globally as required.
• Previous consulting exposure to understand the lifestyle and work ethic.
• To have technical background and experience of E-Discovery tools including Clearwell, Guidance, Ringtail, Relativity, Nuix etc.
• Enthusiasm and motivation to learn about Forensic Technology and react to the new techniques , investigation process’ and methodology developing within the industry.
• Previous Forensic investigation and / or litigation experience.
• Highly articulate with strong communication skills, methodical in work practice with extensive organisational skills.
• Previous experience of Project Management.
• Working knowledge of the EDRM.
• Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent and/or relevant experience.
• £30,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)
• Bonus subject to review
Please indicate in your covering letter, your full experience within the computer forensic field and your potential within this role.
To apply for this position send your CV to info @ sla-forensics.com and quote the job title you are applying for or give us a call on 0844 6933022.