±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 11||Overall: 29232|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 47|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Digital Forensic Consultant, 50-55K (Euro), Fluent German
-Client consultation and business development in conjunction with local staff.
-Oversees extractions and daily forensic lab operations.
- Undertake forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation, pre-processing etc for clients
-Liaising with German clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in Germany, Europe and potentially other locations in Asia
- Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree (or other technical discipline)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel.
- Two years’ + experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Some experience with tools such as EnCase (various versions), FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- A broad base of strong hardware and software skills.
- A strong technical ability with computers and software.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as both a recruitment business and agency. We have many other roles we can discuss which are not advertised.