±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Consultant, 50-55K (Euro), Fluent German
-Client consultation and business development in conjunction with local staff.
-Oversees extractions and daily forensic lab operations.
- Undertake forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation, pre-processing etc for clients
-Liaising with German clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in Germany, Europe and potentially other locations in Asia
- Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree (or other technical discipline)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel.
- Two years’ + experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Some experience with tools such as EnCase (various versions), FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- A broad base of strong hardware and software skills.
- A strong technical ability with computers and software.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as both a recruitment business and agency. We have many other roles we can discuss which are not advertised.