±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Digital Forensic Consultant, 50-55K (Euro), Fluent German
-Client consultation and business development in conjunction with local staff.
-Oversees extractions and daily forensic lab operations.
- Undertake forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation, pre-processing etc for clients
-Liaising with German clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in Germany, Europe and potentially other locations in Asia
- Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree (or other technical discipline)
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel.
- Two years’ + experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Some experience with tools such as EnCase (various versions), FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- A broad base of strong hardware and software skills.
- A strong technical ability with computers and software.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-Recruit operates as both a recruitment business and agency. We have many other roles we can discuss which are not advertised.