±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Mobile Phone Examiner, Normanton UK, Permanent, Negotiable
Examining mobile phones, tablets, memory cards, SIM cards and Satellite Navigation devices using a variety of forensic tools, including X-Ways, FTK, Cellebrite and XRY to extract and analyse the data stored on these devices, and produce reports of your findings that are clear, concise and suitable for court.
Liaising with Clients by email and telephone so must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire, UK
37.5 Hours per week - 3 Month Probation period applies
Applications to Adrian @ md5.uk.com