±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Mobile Phone Examiner, Normanton UK, Permanent, Negotiable
Examining mobile phones, tablets, memory cards, SIM cards and Satellite Navigation devices using a variety of forensic tools, including X-Ways, FTK, Cellebrite and XRY to extract and analyse the data stored on these devices, and produce reports of your findings that are clear, concise and suitable for court.
Liaising with Clients by email and telephone so must be fluent in spoken and written English.
Based in Normanton, West Yorkshire, UK
37.5 Hours per week - 3 Month Probation period applies
Applications to Adrian @ md5.uk.com