±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Technicians - Welwyn Garden City
Starting salary is £23,277.
Role is supporting Digital Forensic Investigators by extracting data from devices, examining mobile telephones and other HTCU processes.
Please see details on Constabulary website.
Contact details are on the website or use htcuvacancy @ herts.pnn.police.uk.