±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Digital Forensic Technicians - Welwyn Garden City
Starting salary is £23,277.
Role is supporting Digital Forensic Investigators by extracting data from devices, examining mobile telephones and other HTCU processes.
Please see details on Constabulary website.
Contact details are on the website or use htcuvacancy @ herts.pnn.police.uk.