±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 17
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
FMS Ltd -Technical Administrator- Berkshire, UK - Negotiable
We are currently seeking a Technical Administrator to join our Digital Forensics team.
FMS Ltd specialise in Computer Forensics, Mobile Phone Forensics, Cell Site Analysis, Audio & Video Forensics, Chip-Off Forensics, Data Recovery, eDiscovery and Expert Witness Services.
You will work as part of the Digital Forensic Team, reporting to the Forensics Manager, with responsibilities including:
• Booking in/out exhibits and updating database;
• Examination Photography;
• Checking exhibits for correct PIN /PUK codes;
• Obtaining PIN / PUK codes when required;
• Responding to customer calls and emails;
• Assisting the examiners with the extracting of data from digital devices;
• Monitoring workload and advising team / management of any issues.
The successful candidate will have GCSEs or higher in a relevant subject.
This position would be an ideal opportunity for someone looking to gain experience working for a Digital Forensics company with an option to progress within the team.
Attributes and Experience
• Good attention to detail;
• Previous experience of admin function and data enter;
• MS Excel/Word;
• Access Database experience.
• Team Player;
• Good interpersonal skills;
• Able to work under pressure and on own initiative.
Subject to negotiation.
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be security vetted CRB and CTC; therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been for at least 3 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 20th February 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org