±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 9
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
eDiscovery Manager, Dubai. Tax free
As an ED Manager you will be responsible for the management, throughout the EDRM case lifecycle, of internal and external clients and their data within the managed eDiscovery and document review solutions.
Successful candidates will have experience working within a Computer Forensics and eDiscovery environment in a client facing role supporting multiple clients and projects.
Knowledge of Nuix and Relativity is beneficial.
The role will offer a tax free salary.
For more information, please contact Scott on 00 44 207 038 3615 / sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
- Senior Member