±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Mobile Exploitation Analyst - Vienna, VA
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions
• Conduct forensic examination of High Priority Digital Media derived from mobile devices
• Perform application and internet activities analysis to support source vetting, digital profiling and other requirements
• Apply reverse engineering techniques to detect and identify malware
• Coordinate, develop and promulgate forensic and technical exploitation standards for forward deployed customer assets
• US citizenship with active TS government security clearance (SCI preferred)
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or closely related technical discipline and at least eight (8) years of related experience
• Minimum of 4 years of demonstrated technical exploitation experience and skills such as computer forensics, DOMEX, reverse engineering and malware analysis
• Industry standard EnCE, and ACE, or CCE, or GIAC forensic certifications
More details are here: