±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 5
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Mobile Software Engineer - Vienna, VA
Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions
* Enhance existing GOTS and COTS software applications using C, C++ and Java with emphasis on system demonstration and successful implementation.
* Collaborate with customer technical exploitation teams to define clear requirements, performance specifications, deliverables and milestones for applications.
* Debug mobile applications' memory and performance issues, such as by using Android Traceview to identify performance bottlenecks.
* Provide malicious code reverse engineering to isolate, review, analyze and reverse engineer potentially malicious programs recovered from compromised computer systems and networks.
* Must be a US citizen (able to obtain US government security clearance; active TS/SCI preferred).
* BS with 8+ years experience in software development/engineering, or a related field.
* Deep knowledge of Android, with a strong interest in the mobile industry and mobile development.
* Experience developing software on two or more of the following: Windows, Linux, Android, OS X and/or iOS.
* Knowlege of mobile web technologies (HTML5, AJAX,CSS, XML, JSON).
* Experience with multiple programming languages (C, C++, C#, Objective C, Visual Basic, Java), with emphasis on prototyping and API design and development.
More details are here: