Visitors: 48

±Follow Forensic Focus

Join our LinkedIn group

Subscribe to news

Subscribe to forums

Subscribe to blog

Subscribe to tweets

Digital Forensic Technician - London (Met Police) - 7 POSTS

Basic listing free. Premium listing ($79) includes listing on Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed, notification sent to Forensic Focus Twitter followers, a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page, a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group and guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter. Learn more.
Reply to topicReply to topic Printer Friendly Page
Forum FAQSearchView unanswered posts
Go to page Previous  1, 2 

Re: Digital Forensic Technician - London (Met Police) - 7 PO

Post Posted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:00 am

Wow. I would love to apply for this. This is a fantastic opportunity. Steve, the link you provided does not work.  

Nick17

Post Posted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:45 am

The deadline has passed.

Adampski

Post Posted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:57 am

Hi,

I am in my final year MSc student in computer forensic investigation. Just wanted to know if anyone knew any companies that would let me do internship in London. I could not find much information online so I thought I would post here.

Regards,
Adithi.  

adithi10

Post Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:45 am

Hi Adithi,

Look out for Inta Forensics Graduate selection week for 2014 or similar opportunities that will open up path towards getting the much needed first break in the digital forensics field. Occasionally vacancies do come up in the government and private sectors, but most of them require atleast 3 to 5 years of permanent stay in UK without restrictions.

Also try with the big four companies, you might find some good information.

Hope this helps.

BH.  

BRAVEHEART

Post Posted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 11:03 am

I interviewed for this a few weeks ago. Unfortunately for me i wasnt successful :(. The interview was alot different to what i was expecting which threw me a little bit, immediatly after leaving and rethinking some of my answers i knew what i had neglected to add and that it would go against me. A crying shame as the interview was probably more tailored to someone like me and it felt like i pretty much threw it.

I know there will be further recruitment in the future, is there any length of time i have to wait before reapplying again if new posts come up. This is definatly something i dont wish to give up on.  

AlexMc

Post Posted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:22 am

I know there will be further recruitment in the future, is there any length of time i have to wait before reapplying again if new posts come up. This is definitely something I don't wish to give up on.

Don't give up, the MPS digital forensic labs are an excellent place to work. I don't believe you need to wait any length of time before applying for new postings.
United Arab Emirates 

mark_adp

Reply to topicReply to topic

Share this forum topic to encourage more replies

Page 2 of 2
Go to page Previous  1, 2