±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Security Penetration tester, Coder Reverse Eng, Cambridge UK
This is a unique opportunity to join one of only a handful of globally accredited PFI companies and help to develop a career in incident response, computer forensics and breach investigations.
Pen Test Partners / PTP Consulting LLP is a PCI Forensic Investigator (PFI) and QSAC providing high end audit, advisory and digital forensic services to a diverse range of organisations spanning many business sectors.
We are currently looking for someone with an understanding of one or more of the following areas:
• Penetration testing - application / infra pen testing
• Programming - code review / scripting /tooling
• Reverse engineering malware and exploits
• Consulting - reporting / client facing / communications
This is in addition to being customer facing with a good consulting background and ability to work unsupervised and detail their findings clearly in written and verbal form.
The role may suit someone with a strong background in one of the above who may be wanting to get into forensics and incident response and diversify their career.
The role will encompass all aspects of incident response, digital forensics, PCI and corporate breach investigations including investigative tasks, conducting ‘on-site’ consultancy, acquisition of forensic evidence, analysis and report writing.
Alongside the above the role will also encompass security assessments, malware analysis, litigation support, cardholder data discovery, penetration testing, code analysis, tool development, business development and the PCI DSS.
Applicants must be flexible, proactive and able to work as part of a team and independently.
Salary and package/benefits will be dependent on previous experience and the job will be based from the Cambridge office, and will involve some travel throughout the UK.
Please send a CV and a covering letter demonstrating how you are the right candidate and why you wish to join PTP Consulting to
jobs @ PTPConsultingLLP.Com