±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
Sr Consultant in e-Discovery Review, London £40-45K
You will have experience of at least one well known review platform/software e.g. Relativity, Nuix or a similar inhouse system.
You will have the ability to operate in a client facing role.
You will have a degree in either Computer Science, Digital Forensics or similar.
You will have 3-5 years experience of review and understand the prior processes with any SQL, collections and processing an advantage.
You will be looking for a role that focuses on review, review platforms and dealing with clients rather than Digital Forensic investigation.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-recruit operates as both a recruitment agency and business. We will contact all suitable applicants.