±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 7||Overall: 29249|
|New Yesterday: 2||Visitors: 150|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Sr Consultant in e-Discovery Review, London £40-45K
You will have experience of at least one well known review platform/software e.g. Relativity, Nuix or a similar inhouse system.
You will have the ability to operate in a client facing role.
You will have a degree in either Computer Science, Digital Forensics or similar.
You will have 3-5 years experience of review and understand the prior processes with any SQL, collections and processing an advantage.
You will be looking for a role that focuses on review, review platforms and dealing with clients rather than Digital Forensic investigation.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-recruit operates as both a recruitment agency and business. We will contact all suitable applicants.