±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 2||Overall: 29206|
|New Yesterday: 5||Visitors: 69|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
E-Discovery Analyst £38K- London-excellent prospects
You will have experience working on complex data collection, preservation and processing matters.
You will have the ability to work in a team and be able able to communicate, problem solve. You will have strong analytical skills working on e- discovery matters and in an e-discovery environment ideally.
-Participates in forensic lab extractions.
-Conduct forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation and pre-processing of data.
-Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in the UK, EU.
-Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree
-Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel to EU
-At least two years’ experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Knowledge of tools such as EnCase v7, FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- Have a strong technical ability with computers and software.
-Familiar with EDRM.
- Formal computer forensic training/qualifications.
-General knowledge of databases, MS SQL.
- Languages skills
Please send applications/CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We operate as both a recruitment agency and business