±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
E-Discovery Analyst £38K- London-excellent prospects
You will have experience working on complex data collection, preservation and processing matters.
You will have the ability to work in a team and be able able to communicate, problem solve. You will have strong analytical skills working on e- discovery matters and in an e-discovery environment ideally.
-Participates in forensic lab extractions.
-Conduct forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation and pre-processing of data.
-Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in the UK, EU.
-Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree
-Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel to EU
-At least two years’ experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Knowledge of tools such as EnCase v7, FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- Have a strong technical ability with computers and software.
-Familiar with EDRM.
- Formal computer forensic training/qualifications.
-General knowledge of databases, MS SQL.
- Languages skills
Please send applications/CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We operate as both a recruitment agency and business