±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
E-Discovery Analyst £38K- London-excellent prospects
You will have experience working on complex data collection, preservation and processing matters.
You will have the ability to work in a team and be able able to communicate, problem solve. You will have strong analytical skills working on e- discovery matters and in an e-discovery environment ideally.
-Participates in forensic lab extractions.
-Conduct forensic collections, forensic investigations, data preparation and pre-processing of data.
-Liaise with clients face to face and over the phone.
-Travel to locations in the UK, EU.
-Degree educated in forensics or computer science degree
-Must hold a current passport and be willing and able to travel to EU
-At least two years’ experience in a computer forensics and / or e-discovery environment.
- Knowledge of tools such as EnCase v7, FTK, Paraben and other common forensic tools.
- Have a strong technical ability with computers and software.
-Familiar with EDRM.
- Formal computer forensic training/qualifications.
-General knowledge of databases, MS SQL.
- Languages skills
Please send applications/CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We operate as both a recruitment agency and business