±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery Consultant (Clearwell) £30k - £55,000
A eDiscovery Manager is required for a leading financial services firm to work in the eDiscovery team to assist in delivering high quality e-Discovery services and support internal and external legal teams. This role is responsible for culling, processing, producing and managing electronic evidence in eDiscovery tools and reporting of pertinent electronic evidence for investigations.
The eDiscovery Manager will be client facing and will have experience preferably with Clearwell but understand if not.
• To support electronic discovery projects, forensically collect data and conduct basic forensic tasks
• Processing and management of eDiscovery projects including training (on occasion) internal and external legal teams on the use of eDiscovery tools.
Support ongoing and future electronic discovery matters including online document review and data processing
• Develop a globally accessible eDiscovery Portal for use by Legal to ask questions; download eDiscovery Manuals and white papers.
• Excellent Organisational, Business & Communication Skills.
• Assist delivery of early project assessments, e.g. project scopes, resources required, cost estimates, etc.
• Understanding of Global Legal Challenges & Risks.
• Ability to conduct training to Legal Counsel, stakeholders, etc. on eDiscovery tools and techniques.
• Undertaken forensic collections of data and conduct basic forensic analysis tasks including data recovery
• To attend client’s sites to acquire forensic images of electronic data
• To manage projects throughout the entire eDiscovery process as outlined in the EDRM
• Research & renew of awareness of technology, legislation and techniques
The successful eDiscovery Manager will have excellent technical knowledge in
• Background in eDiscovery and litigation support with an awareness of products including Clearwell, Nuix, Relativity
• Client facing experience, you will deal with lawyers and many other official senior level employees.
• Experience with eDiscovery and forensic tools such as EnCase, Nuix and Relativity.
Understanding of ACPO guidelines
• Critical thinking, problem solving and the ability to respond to demanding situations.
Ideally you would have experience in a similar role either in house or working for a consultancy and must be very client focussed.
eDiscovery Manager - Forensic, Clearwell, Nuix, Relativity, e-Discovery