±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 1
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Manager - Cyber Investigations
The role will be a mix of Business Development and Chargeable Consulting work.
You will build networks both internally and externally to develop client relationships;
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within this field;
Lead and manage Cyber Investigations Engagements
Manage and develop the Cyber Investigations team.
Significant experience within Cyber Investigations;
Strong network of contacts;
Strong communication skills;
Ability to present on F-Tech and eDiscovery subjects;
Experience managing teams.