±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Senior Manager - Cyber Investigations
The role will be a mix of Business Development and Chargeable Consulting work.
You will build networks both internally and externally to develop client relationships;
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within this field;
Lead and manage Cyber Investigations Engagements
Manage and develop the Cyber Investigations team.
Significant experience within Cyber Investigations;
Strong network of contacts;
Strong communication skills;
Ability to present on F-Tech and eDiscovery subjects;
Experience managing teams.