±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 7
New Yesterday: 7
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Manager - Cyber Investigations
The role will be a mix of Business Development and Chargeable Consulting work.
You will build networks both internally and externally to develop client relationships;
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within this field;
Lead and manage Cyber Investigations Engagements
Manage and develop the Cyber Investigations team.
Significant experience within Cyber Investigations;
Strong network of contacts;
Strong communication skills;
Ability to present on F-Tech and eDiscovery subjects;
Experience managing teams.