±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
Senior Manager - Cyber Investigations
The role will be a mix of Business Development and Chargeable Consulting work.
You will build networks both internally and externally to develop client relationships;
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within this field;
Lead and manage Cyber Investigations Engagements
Manage and develop the Cyber Investigations team.
Significant experience within Cyber Investigations;
Strong network of contacts;
Strong communication skills;
Ability to present on F-Tech and eDiscovery subjects;
Experience managing teams.