±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Senior Manager - Cyber Investigations
The role will be a mix of Business Development and Chargeable Consulting work.
You will build networks both internally and externally to develop client relationships;
Establish yourself as a trusted advisor within this field;
Lead and manage Cyber Investigations Engagements
Manage and develop the Cyber Investigations team.
Significant experience within Cyber Investigations;
Strong network of contacts;
Strong communication skills;
Ability to present on F-Tech and eDiscovery subjects;
Experience managing teams.