±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 4
±Follow Forensic Focus
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
· Capturing RAM Dumps and Imaging eMMC Storage on Windows Tablets
· TDFCon 2015 – Middlesbrough 15th May
· Electronic Voiceprints: The Crime Solving Power of Biometric Forensics
Digital Forensics Supervisor - Hampshire Constabulary
Salary: £32,547 - £35,427 per annum.
A Sample of the Essential skills:
QCF Level 6/Degree or significant work experience which would equate to a comparable level in the relevant field.
Substantial supervisory/managerial experience.
Experience of working in a professional digital environment.
To have researched and developed new techniques and to have experience of implementing change.
Full details can be found at on the Hampshire Constabulary recruiting website.
For an informal discussion please contact Sam Howard on 101 Extension 71-2050.
Closing date 26.01.2014