±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 7
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
Multimedia Exploitation Specialist Opening, Afghanistan
ARMED SENIOR MULTIMEDIA EXPLOITATION SPECIALIST
DATE: Immediate LOCATION: Afghanistan SALARY: $135,000/year plus full benefits
Performs all the duties of the Multimedia Exploitation Specialist as necessary and serves as a senior Multimedia Exploitation specialist to the ISAF/USFOR-A and other commands’ staff in support of the CJ2
Exploitation (CJ2E) and CJ2 exploitation requirements. The successful candidate will provide quality control over exploitation conducted by the Multimedia Exploitation Specialist. The Senior Multimedia Exploitation Specialist functions as a CJ2E liaison enhancing the flow of information
between selective Government of the Islamic
Republic of Afghanistan (GIRoA) officials and designated ISAF/USFOR-A and other commands’ staff to ensuring support to site exploitation and forensics, including
documents and media exploitation to enable rapid targeting and prosecutorial efforts.
The successful candidate will be responsible for researching, developing and presenting Multimedia Exploitation and/or Multimedia Exploitation intelligence products at the operational and strategic levels for senior leaders, to include counter-terrorism, HUMINT, SIGINT, counterintelligence, Afghanistan and South West Asia regional issues, political/military analysis and support to targeting.
• This position requires 5 years of hands-on experience creating forensic or media exploitation tools on a Windows or Linux platform. Basic programming skills and Windows Server Sys Admin experience required. The successful candidate will be proficient in database/
SQL applications and understand and utilize various audio and video editing software, as well as understand the popular media formats WMA, WMV, AVI, MPEG, WAV, MP3, and RM including conversion and various CODECs. They will understand and utilize net framework and redundant server storage.
• This is an armed position and the successful candidate must be able to qualify with the M4 Rifle and M9 Pistol using basic military marksmanship standards. Must be able to carry a 60-lb pack in the field and the M4 Rifle for self-defense.
• This position requires Master’s Degree or related experience in media exploitation so bachelor’s degree candidates will be viewed as well.
• This position requires 5 years of experience in computer forensic investigations using EnCase or similar commercial software on Windows Operating System file structures. The contractor shall be capable of providing analog to digital format conversion to .wav, .mp3, and .wma formats. The contractor shall be capable of utilizing various programs to convert VHS, VHS-C, Betamax, Beta SP, Beta ¾ and
Hi-8 into DVD, VCD and/or into WMV, MPG (PAL and NTSC) or AVI
type files into this digital format in order to upload into the server.
• This position requires excellent writing skills utilizing MS Office, Excel Spreadsheet and Access database programs and a basic knowledge of networking.
• Top Secret/SCI clearance required.
If interested, please send a copy of your resume to brent.hemmert @ missionessential.com and I will send you the application forms. Once all information is obtained, I will submit your file in for approval. We only have a few openings left so please send at your earliest convenience. Please let me know of the first Wednesday you could travel to processing as the sooner the better. I look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Recruiting Specialist, Intelligence
4343 Easton Commons, Suite 100
Columbus, OH 43219
+1 614 750 1950 direct
+1 614 595 9792 mobile
+1 614 750 2050 fax
Brent.hemmert @ missionessential.com
My e-mail address has changed from
Brent.hemmert @ missionep.com to
Brent.hemmert @ missionessential.com