±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Digital Forensic Consultant, Frankfurt. €60,000 per annum
The role is based in Frankfurt, Germany and the applicant must be bi-lingual in German and English.
Skilled in consulting and investigation, the ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge of complex data analysis matters. It is essential the applicant has experience in data collection, preservation and processing in all eDiscovery and forensic matters.
Knowledge and experience across all stages of the eDiscovery lifecycle is desirable, as is a solid involvement using various recognised tools in the industry.
The successful candidate is expected to be a strong communicator with the ability to thrive in exceeding client expectations. Previous experience in client-facing role duties is desirable.
This position requires the individual to travel across Europe for business-related purposes.
The salary is up to €60,000 per annum dependant upon experience.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Work within the Forensics department, assisting with daily lab operations to meet a client’s expectations
• Take ownership of forensic projects, conducting all stages of investigations, collections and analysis of a client’s data
• Continuously liaise with clients via all forms of communication, Inc. face to face to ensure a project’s requirements are all sufficiently met
• Maintain a strong working relationship with all colleagues across the organisation’s offices
• Educated to degree-level in either forensics or computer science (or other technical discipline)
• Willing to travel across Europe for business-related purposes without restriction
• At least 2+ years’ experience working in either a computer forensics or an eDiscovery environment. Experience in a senior position with managerial scope is preferable
• Imaging of various digital media platforms, acquiring all sources of data
• Working knowledge of tools such as Encase, FTK, Paraben and other industry-recognised tools
• Strong technical ability with various computers, software and hardware
• Excellent communicator
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
For more information on this role and how to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email info @ apt-search.co.uk.
Alternatively you can email your CV direct to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk