±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 2
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
Digital Forensic Consultant, London. £35,000 per annum
Skilled in consulting and investigation, the ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge of complex data analysis matters. It is essential the applicant has experience in data collection, preservation and processing in all eDiscovery and forensic matters.
Knowledge and experience across all stages of the eDiscovery lifecycle is desirable, as is a solid involvement using various recognised tools in the industry.
The successful candidate is expected to be a strong communicator with the ability to thrive in exceeding client expectations. Previous experience in a client-facing role is essential.
This position may require the individual to travel across Europe for business-related purposes.
This position is based in London. The salary is £35,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Work within the Forensics department, assisting with daily lab operations to meet a client’s expectations
• Take ownership of forensic projects, conducting all stages of investigations, collections and analysis of a client’s data
• Continuously liaise with clients via all forms of communication, Inc. face to face to ensure a project’s requirements are all sufficiently met
• Maintain a strong working relationship with all colleagues across the organisation’s offices
• Educated to degree-level in either forensics or computer science (or other technical discipline)
• Willing to travel across Europe for business-related purposes without restriction
• 2+ years’ experience working in either a computer forensics or eDiscovery environment
• Imaging of various digital media platforms, acquiring all sources of data
• Working knowledge of tools such as Encase, FTK, Paraben and other industry-recognised tools
• Strong technical ability with various computers, software and hardware
• Excellent communicator
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
For more information on this role and how to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email info @ apt-search.co.uk.
Alternatively you can email your CV direct to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk