±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Consultant, London. £35,000 per annum
Skilled in consulting and investigation, the ideal candidate will have solid working knowledge of complex data analysis matters. It is essential the applicant has experience in data collection, preservation and processing in all eDiscovery and forensic matters.
Knowledge and experience across all stages of the eDiscovery lifecycle is desirable, as is a solid involvement using various recognised tools in the industry.
The successful candidate is expected to be a strong communicator with the ability to thrive in exceeding client expectations. Previous experience in a client-facing role is essential.
This position may require the individual to travel across Europe for business-related purposes.
This position is based in London. The salary is £35,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Work within the Forensics department, assisting with daily lab operations to meet a client’s expectations
• Take ownership of forensic projects, conducting all stages of investigations, collections and analysis of a client’s data
• Continuously liaise with clients via all forms of communication, Inc. face to face to ensure a project’s requirements are all sufficiently met
• Maintain a strong working relationship with all colleagues across the organisation’s offices
• Educated to degree-level in either forensics or computer science (or other technical discipline)
• Willing to travel across Europe for business-related purposes without restriction
• 2+ years’ experience working in either a computer forensics or eDiscovery environment
• Imaging of various digital media platforms, acquiring all sources of data
• Working knowledge of tools such as Encase, FTK, Paraben and other industry-recognised tools
• Strong technical ability with various computers, software and hardware
• Excellent communicator
• Strong analytical approach to problem-solving
For more information on this role and how to apply, please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email info @ apt-search.co.uk.
Alternatively you can email your CV direct to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk