±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 3
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
eDiscovery positions available! Up to £100,000 p/a.
Application Support Analyst, London - £35,000 per annum (link: rss.cm/job/193/69/t)
Junior Project Manager, London - £35,000 per annum (link: rss.cm/job/193/78/t)
Project Manager, London - £60,000 per annum (link: rss.cm/job/193/56/t)
Senior Project Manager, London - £80,000 per annum (link: rss.cm/job/193/63/t)
eDiscovery Sales Executive, London - £90,000 base + OTE (link: rss.cm/job/193/72/t)
eDiscovery Sales Executive, Germany - €95,000 base + OTE (link: rss.cm/job/193/75/t)
Director of eDiscovery Client Services, London - £100,000 + bonuses (link: rss.cm/job/193/50/t)
For more information regarding the above positions, please contact Apt Search on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk
Alternatively, to view other positions Apt Search currently have available, please visit www.apt-search.co.uk