±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Digital Forensic Analyst (CONTRACT) role, London
BeecherMadden is a specialist information and cyber security recruitment firm based in London.
We currently have a need for a 3-6 month contractor to support a large (global) private sector client in central London.
The role involves working in a small team of permanent forensic analysts, on a series of projects that are about to launch.
- Encase examiner qualification (intermediate level)
- eDiscovery experience
- Experience conducting end to end forensic investigations
- Experience in the forensic analysis of systems and data
- Malware forensics (desirable, not essential)
If you are availiable to start a contract in late February or early March, please contact me ASAP!
email@example.com or 020 3036 0509
Please note that BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities employer.