±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensic Analyst (CONTRACT) role, London
BeecherMadden is a specialist information and cyber security recruitment firm based in London.
We currently have a need for a 3-6 month contractor to support a large (global) private sector client in central London.
The role involves working in a small team of permanent forensic analysts, on a series of projects that are about to launch.
- Encase examiner qualification (intermediate level)
- eDiscovery experience
- Experience conducting end to end forensic investigations
- Experience in the forensic analysis of systems and data
- Malware forensics (desirable, not essential)
If you are availiable to start a contract in late February or early March, please contact me ASAP!
email@example.com or 020 3036 0509
Please note that BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities employer.