±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 1
±Follow Forensic Focus
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
· Forensics Europe Expo 2015 – Recap
Digital Forensic Analyst (CONTRACT) role, London
BeecherMadden is a specialist information and cyber security recruitment firm based in London.
We currently have a need for a 3-6 month contractor to support a large (global) private sector client in central London.
The role involves working in a small team of permanent forensic analysts, on a series of projects that are about to launch.
- Encase examiner qualification (intermediate level)
- eDiscovery experience
- Experience conducting end to end forensic investigations
- Experience in the forensic analysis of systems and data
- Malware forensics (desirable, not essential)
If you are availiable to start a contract in late February or early March, please contact me ASAP!
email@example.com or 020 3036 0509
Please note that BeecherMadden is acting as an employment agency in relation to this role. BeecherMadden is an equal opportunities employer.