±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Senior Mobile Device Specialist - Warks, UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking a Mobile Device Forensic Specialist to join our team in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Senior Mobile Device Forensic Specialist (£30k Basic + Bonus + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking real dedicated and enthusiastic technical professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have at least 3 years current experience analysing Mobile Devices and the following minimum qualifications:
• Must have Experience with XRY, CellBrite, Oxygen and MobilEdit
• Must have Experience of physical memory extraction methodology (Hex Dump)
• Must have experience of JTAG and other Flash device extraction methods
• Experience with BGA/TSOP Removal desirable
• Experience of manual data carving and scripting in Python
• Excellent report writing skills
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
• Full UK driving license and own car
• Unimpeachable integrity
Click here to download a full Job Description PDF (551K)
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV-3, SC Cleared and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager email@example.com