±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
±Follow Forensic Focus
IntaForensics - Senior Mobile Device Specialist - Warks, UK
As well as digital forensic services, we produce case management software, and other applications of relevance to digital forensics. This is a growing and increasingly important area of our work. As part of our structured growth we are seeking a Mobile Device Forensic Specialist to join our team in Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
We pride ourselves on quality, this is reflected in accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2008, Information Security with EN ISO 27001:2005, Laboratory accreditation EN ISO 17025 under-way and commitment to investors in people.
Senior Mobile Device Forensic Specialist (£30k Basic + Bonus + Overtime + Flexi Time + Private Health + Pension)
This is not the normal sausage factory service provider and we pride ourselves in having one of the best reputations within the industry for technical and quality services, we are seeking real dedicated and enthusiastic technical professionals to join our team. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years experience of Criminal and Commercial Digital Forensic Casework.
Required Skills & Experience
Any prospective candidate must have at least 3 years current experience analysing Mobile Devices and the following minimum qualifications:
• Must have Experience with XRY, CellBrite, Oxygen and MobilEdit
• Must have Experience of physical memory extraction methodology (Hex Dump)
• Must have experience of JTAG and other Flash device extraction methods
• Experience with BGA/TSOP Removal desirable
• Experience of manual data carving and scripting in Python
• Excellent report writing skills
• Fully conversant with the Digital Forensic Process and current ACPO Guidelines
• Full UK driving license and own car
• Unimpeachable integrity
Click here to download a full Job Description PDF (551K)
Due to the nature of the role applicants will be required to be CRB, NPPV-3, SC Cleared and Metropolitan Police security vetted, therefore applicants must be currently and permanently resident in the UK and have been continuously for at least 5 years.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is 31st March 2014. Please apply in writing including a current CV, to the HR Manager firstname.lastname@example.org