±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
±Follow Forensic Focus
Digital Forensics Analyst, London, £45,000 - £55,000
Rewards: £45,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Location: London (City)
A large private sector organization is looking to appoint a forensic analyst to provide digital and computer forensics services into the corporate security and business continuity teams.
If successful you will be involved in:
• To provide forensic and technical support for high priority investigations and incidents.
• The forensic investigation of hardware, software, networks, severs and mobile devices.
• To write and present investigation and forensic reports.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience woking within digital and computer forensics.
• Experience investigating, hardware, networks, servers and mobile devices.
• End to end experience of forensic investigations.
• The ability to work under pressure, take initiative and work within a team.
• Encase examiner qualification and eDiscovery experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, working with a team of highly skilled team of professional.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Kit Samarakone (Talent Attraction Consultant) sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden. BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.