±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 4||Overall: 29225|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 63|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
JOB - Digital Forensics Analyst, London
Digital Forensics Analyst, London
Job title: Forensic Analyst, London
Rewards: Highly attractive salary and benefits
A large private sector organization is looking to appoint a forensic analyst to provide digital and computer forensics services.
If successful you will be involved in:
• To provide forensic and technical support for high priority investigations and incidents.
• The forensic investigation of hardware, software, networks, severs and mobile devices.
• To write and present investigation and forensic reports.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience working within digital and computer forensics.
• Experience investigating, hardware, networks, servers and mobile devices.
• End to end experience of forensic investigations.
• The ability to work under pressure, take initiative and work within a team.
• Encase examiner qualification and eDiscovery experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, working with a team of highly skilled team of professional.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Sarah Birrell (Talent Attraction Consultant) sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden
BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.