±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
JOB - Digital Forensics Analyst, London
Digital Forensics Analyst, London
Job title: Forensic Analyst, London
Rewards: Highly attractive salary and benefits
A large private sector organization is looking to appoint a forensic analyst to provide digital and computer forensics services.
If successful you will be involved in:
• To provide forensic and technical support for high priority investigations and incidents.
• The forensic investigation of hardware, software, networks, severs and mobile devices.
• To write and present investigation and forensic reports.
Candidates are required to demonstrate the following experience:
• Experience working within digital and computer forensics.
• Experience investigating, hardware, networks, servers and mobile devices.
• End to end experience of forensic investigations.
• The ability to work under pressure, take initiative and work within a team.
• Encase examiner qualification and eDiscovery experience
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a reputable firm working on high profile client projects, working with a team of highly skilled team of professional.
BeecherMadden is a provider of specialist recruitment solutions to business, globally with a market leading management team.
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, please contact BeecherMadden for a confidential discussion with Sarah Birrell (Talent Attraction Consultant) sarah.birrell @ beechermadden.com or call 0203 036 0509.
This vacancy is being advertised by BeecherMadden
BeecherMadden is an employment agency and equal opportunities recruiter.