±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 2
New Yesterday: 10
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
±Follow Forensic Focus
Client Services Associate, London. £32,000 per annum.
The successful applicant is expected to have an advanced skill-set with technology-based equipment and have a forward-thinking, logic-based mind. The individual must thrive in pressurised situations and have the ability to successfully work with expanding cases loads.
Accountable for all work assignments and work product, the successful applicant will have a natural service-mindset and work intensely to make a client’s experience as positive as possible and act as the Client Services Manager’s right hand man for the scope of all projects.
Solid technical ability within litigation support and eDiscovery is essential for this role, as is a wide understanding of the industry framework and the processes involved.
This role is based in London. The salary is £32,000 per annum.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Take charge of delegated tasks, ensuring quality and efficient time management is met accordingly. Over-achieving on expectations is desirable.
• Tasks expected to be undertaken by the Client Services Associate include, but are not limited to: Media and data processing; taking ownership of all technical issues during a tool’s lifecycle; all aspects associated with user accounts; detailed project reporting via various methods as deemed necessary; review management and manipulation; thorough searches in relation to discovery; remediation and document moves; metadata management and auditing
• Troubleshoot application and data issues and direct to the appropriate teams across the organisation
• Participate in team meetings, reporting feedback and potential growth opportunities with regards to a project. Encourage strong internal communication via various means to ensure effective results
• Evaluate risk situations with regards to a client’s project, migrating and escalating appropriately. Ensure solutions to all issues are met accordingly with effectiveness
• Work collaboratively with the organisation’s different teams to ensure a client’s project objectives are met
• Educated to degree level in either computer science, business management and/or other related degrees
• Exceptional talent for technology. A high technical aptitude is required
• Possess understanding of eDisclosure processes and industry; litigation support experience or exposure
• Experience in a similar role is advantageous
• Attained strong technical ability through experience with industry-recognised tools
• Proficient management skills with the ability to multi-task at a high level
• Solid communication skills, both written and oral
• Fluent in multiple languages is advantageous but not essential
• Flexible working hours with the ability to travel
Please call the Apt Search team on +44 (0)845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk