±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 6||Overall: 29007|
|New Yesterday: 11||Visitors: 60|
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
Sr Consultant e-Discovery, London £45K
You will have experience of at least one well known review platform/software e.g. Relativity, Nuix or a similar in-house system.
You will have the ability to operate in a client facing role.
You will have a degree in either Computer Science, Digital Forensics or similar.
You will have 3-5 years experience of review and understand the prior processes with any SQL, collections and processing an advantage.
You will be looking for a role that focuses on review, review platforms and dealing with clients rather than Digital Forensic investigation.
Please send your CV to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
Pro-recruit operates as both a recruitment agency and business. We will contact all suitable applicants.