±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Role: Director of Computer Forensics, sal: £70-80K, London
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
You will have ideally have experience of working with Corporate organisations dealing with enterprise wide systems to include email.
You will have a good understanding of computer hardware, operating systems and software, forensic principles and technologies, the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
You will have the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, good communication skills and ability to operate ina client facing role.
Ideally you will have:
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
Please forward your application/questions to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will reply to all suitable applications as soon as possible and we operate as both a recruitment agency and business.