±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Role: Director of Computer Forensics, sal: £70-80K, London
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
You will have ideally have experience of working with Corporate organisations dealing with enterprise wide systems to include email.
You will have a good understanding of computer hardware, operating systems and software, forensic principles and technologies, the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
You will have the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, good communication skills and ability to operate ina client facing role.
Ideally you will have:
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
Please forward your application/questions to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will reply to all suitable applications as soon as possible and we operate as both a recruitment agency and business.