±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
· Understanding Rootkits: Using Memory Dump Analysis for Rootkit Detection
· Bitcoin Forensics Part II: The Secret Web Strikes Back
±Follow Forensic Focus
Role: Director of Computer Forensics, sal: £70-80K, London
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
You will have ideally have experience of working with Corporate organisations dealing with enterprise wide systems to include email.
You will have a good understanding of computer hardware, operating systems and software, forensic principles and technologies, the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
You will have the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, good communication skills and ability to operate ina client facing role.
Ideally you will have:
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
Please forward your application/questions to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will reply to all suitable applications as soon as possible and we operate as both a recruitment agency and business.