±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 7
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
Role: Director of Computer Forensics, sal: £70-80K, London
• Proven track record in the computer forensics or e-discovery field.
You will have ideally have experience of working with Corporate organisations dealing with enterprise wide systems to include email.
You will have a good understanding of computer hardware, operating systems and software, forensic principles and technologies, the EDRM model and e-discovery technologies.
You will have the ability to manage time and prioritise tasks effectively, good communication skills and ability to operate ina client facing role.
Ideally you will have:
• Knowledge of programming languages such as Java, Perl or C++.
• Experience of forensic analysis, report writing and presenting expert testimony.
Please forward your application/questions to: jobs @ pro-recruit.net
We will reply to all suitable applications as soon as possible and we operate as both a recruitment agency and business.