±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 4
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
· Webmail Forensics – Digging deeper into Browsers and Mobile Applications
· Operation Endeavour: The Tip of the Iceberg?
· Forensic analysis of the ESE database in Internet Explorer 10
· WhatsApp – discovering timestamps of deleted messages
· Man In The Middle Attack: Forensics
· Extracting Evidence from Destroyed Skype Logs and Cleared SQLite Databases
· Windows 8 File History Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Computer Forensic Analyst – South London
Sector Forensics is an owner-managed consultancy specialising in providing forensic computing and mobile phone services to the business, legal and law enforcement communities.
Position: Computer Forensic Analyst, based in Anerley, South London.
Good Salary: Negotiable dependent upon experience
Your Role will include:
Forensic analysis of computer systems and mobile devices (including iPhone, Sat Navs), utilising the latest techniques and tools.
Research and development of techniques and procedures.
Responsible for complete continuity of case work, statement and report writing.
Attendance at court as a professional witness.
Minimum one years digital forensics case work experience (mobile phones AND computers)
Attention to detail, accurate and precise
Full hands on knowledge of current forensics tools and techniques.
Be able to demonstrate excellent communication, presentation and report writing skills.
First Class BSc (MSc) in Computer Forensics/Science or equivalent.
Applicants are required to have residency within the UK for three years as a requirement of the vetting procedure to work on jobs for the Police.
Please send a CV along with any other relevant material to:
Closing Date: 10th March 2014