±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 11
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
COMPUTER FORENSIC DIRECTOR, LONDON. £70K-£90K
Deal directly with clients and where necessary attend meetings with Computer Forensics Client Managers, Electronic Evidence Consultants, Legal Consultants and clients.
Liaise with Client Managers where their services are required to complete a Computer Forensic project.
Deal with the more complex and involved Computer Forensic cases and deliver on site consultancy services when and where required including assistance in Electronic Discovery projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
•CF Forensic or eDiscovery background preferable.
• Degree level preferred but not essential where a proven track record exists.
• Strong Computer Forensic skills are essential.
• Must have previous court experience and experience of dealing with complex computer related incidents, using computer forensic techniques.
• Knowledge of operating systems & Law
• EnCase or AccessData FTK tool (forensic toolkit) is essential
For more information please contact Scott on 020 7038 3615 / sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member