±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 6
New Yesterday: 10
±Follow Forensic Focus
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
· TDFCon 2015 – Recap
· Acquiring Windows PCs
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from iCloud
· TSFIC 2015 – Myrtle Beach 31st May – 3rd June
COMPUTER FORENSIC DIRECTOR, LONDON. £70K-£90K
Deal directly with clients and where necessary attend meetings with Computer Forensics Client Managers, Electronic Evidence Consultants, Legal Consultants and clients.
Liaise with Client Managers where their services are required to complete a Computer Forensic project.
Deal with the more complex and involved Computer Forensic cases and deliver on site consultancy services when and where required including assistance in Electronic Discovery projects.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS
•CF Forensic or eDiscovery background preferable.
• Degree level preferred but not essential where a proven track record exists.
• Strong Computer Forensic skills are essential.
• Must have previous court experience and experience of dealing with complex computer related incidents, using computer forensic techniques.
• Knowledge of operating systems & Law
• EnCase or AccessData FTK tool (forensic toolkit) is essential
For more information please contact Scott on 020 7038 3615 / sb @ warnerscott.com
Warner Scott Recruitment
Direct Tel: +44 (0) 20 7038 3615
Fax: +44 (0) 20 7681 1174
Email: sb @ warnerscott.com
620 Linen Hall,162-168 Regent Street,
London W1B 5TG
- Senior Member