±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 5
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Litigation Support Consultant, London. £35,000 per annum
The successful applicant will be based within a litigation support group, assisting the Project Management team with various eDiscovery matters across a global scale.
The role will require the candidate to have a solid working knowledge of all areas of the EDRM and the ability to processing data in various forms at a high quality using a number of industry-recognised tools.
An understanding of a project’s workflow is essential as the Litigation Support Consultant will be required to provide sound technical support the project’s entire lifecycle.
This role is responsible for the technical aspects of day to day disputes of the data management caseloads.
This role is based in London. The salary for the position is up to £35,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Adhering to protocol, perform sufficient intakes of all evidence, maintaining a high standard set to the project’s requirement
• Extract data using a range of techniques in order for the preparation for processing electronically stored information
• Assisting the Project Management team in the production of electronic document reviews and data production
• Perform basic data acquisition while maintaining proper data acquisition and chain-of-custody documentation
• Be the first port of call and principal contact for user support during a project’s lifecycle
• Control the upload and digestion of data, while monitoring incoming data and checking for errors from external vendors
• Keep fully up-to-date with eDisclosure advancements and regularly attend presentations to be aware of developments in the field
• Thorough understanding of eDisclosure and the workflows involved in a project’s lifecycle. The ability to offer analysis and technical support within a digital forensics arena is extremely desirable
• Solid working knowledge of the EDRM
• Professional understanding of evidence handling
• Strong technical knowledge of eDiscovery tools such as Relativity and Clearwell
• Previous experience of 2+ years in a similar role extracting digital data for evidence purposes is required
• Experience in either a recognised vendor/consultancy or Big 4/law firm is preferred
• Educated to degree level in a technical subject such as computer science and/or legal subject is preferred. Qualifications in eDiscovery is advantageous
• A high standard of communication skills, both written and verbal is needed for this role
Call the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email your CV to jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk