±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 7
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
±Follow Forensic Focus
Project Manager, London. Up to £45,000 per annum
Working under the Senior Project Manager, the successful applicant will have extensive knowledge of various eDiscovery tools - such as Relativity and Clearwell - and have experience of the practices involved with carrying out eDiscovery-related projects. The Project Manager, under the command of the Senior Project Manager, will delegate tasks to the litigation support team and orchestrate a project's deliverables.
The Project Manager is expected to take full ownership of eDisclosure projects, including the guidance and training of other team members. Offering extensive assistance and training to lead litigation support specialists is a key element of this role.
This position is based in London. The salary is up to £45,000 per annum dependent upon experience.
Responsibilities of the position include, but are not limited to:
• Ensuring a project’s best practices are achieved by liaising with a client and making sure all deliverables are met on time within budget. Maintaining a high-level of customer service throughout is essential
• Attain thorough knowledge of a client’s requirements and direct them towards a conclusion for a successful project
• In reference to the Electronic Discovery Reference Model, manage all aspects of a project’s life cycle effectively
• Build crucial rapports with all assigned clients, adding weight and effectiveness to the organisation’s repeat business model
• Implement and oversee project management methodologies, ensuring all client tasks are met effectively
• Responsible for all time management and billing matters during a client’s project
• Monitoring all project issues and devise relevant resolutions for team leaders to implement
• Assist Project Managers in other teams
• Take a proactive approach in suggesting effective and relevant improvements for processes and procedures
• Deliver training and expertise to other colleagues on selected subjects
• Attend face-to-face meetings with clients
• Liaise closely with other team members in other departments of the organisation
• Impeccable written and communication skills
• Knowledge of project management and the techniques of business analysis within an eDiscovery framework
• Project Management Certification is desirable
• Client facing experience and proven customer service skills
• Thorough legal knowledge through education or formal qualifications
• Experienced in an eDisclosure consultancy/vendor and/or Big 4/law firm. Experience in a similar position of at least 2+ years is preferred
• Knowledge of industry tools such as Relativity and Clearwell
• Ability to multi-task and engage with clients
• An extensive understanding of database design and application
• Experienced in Microsoft Office
Call the Apt Search team on 0845 689 6499 or email jonathan @ apt-search.co.uk