±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Senior Processing Engineer - London - £37-41,000
They are looking for a Senior Processing Engineer to perform data intake and processing activities necessary to delivery eDiscovery solutions.
The main responsibilities will include the intake of data and the following extraction and processing activities.
4-7 years’ experience in a litigation support environment working with electronic discovery systems in terabyte-sized matters
4+ years’ experience with relational database such as SQL Server
Understanding of digital evidence handling and computer forensics principles and practices
Proficiency with data management services (loading images to a network, burning CDs/DVDs, loading data into database applications, conducting database inquiries, and developing reports for project teams).
Well-developed understanding of advanced electronic discovery practices, procedures, and processes (metadata and text extraction, native file to image conversion, OCR processing, and output to document review applications)
Experience with litigation support software such as EnCase, Nuix, LAW 5.0, IPRO, Wave Trident, and Clearwell. Good communication skills with the ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical personnel in a clear manner.
Service-oriented, willing to work additional hours as necessary including weekends.
Able to manage multiple projects and work under stressful conditions and time deadlines.
Strong analytical and problem solving skills and demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment.
Solid understanding of all Microsoft Office applications and operating systems.
2:1 degree in Computer Science or related field strongly preferred
To find out more call Harry Taylor 0207 038 3619 or e-mail ht @ warnerscott.com