±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 1||Overall: 29031|
|New Yesterday: 7||Visitors: 40|
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
· The Future of Mobile Forensics
· TSFIC 2015 – Recap
· Evidence Acquisition and Analysis from Live Exchange
Cyber Forensics contract oppotunity (London) - AVAILABLE!
BeecherMadden is a specialist security and risk recruitment firm, based in London, who's directors have up to 8 years individual experience recruiting in information security.
We currently have (as of March 2014) an exciting contract opportunity for a Forensics Consultant, for an international client (located in London).
If you are availiable to start on either 7th or 14th April, in London, and you are experienced in any of the following areas, please contact Luke Vile at BeecherMadden for more information:
- Ideally have experience and training with the Police, Military or a similar organization
- General and dynamic incident investigative experience
- Detailed understanding of digital forensics
- In depth knowledge of criminal and civil court evidence gathering, preservation and transfer
Please contact me ASAP for details on the role;
020 7382 7980 / luke.vile @ beechermadden.com