±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 1
New Yesterday: 2
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Cyber Forensics contract oppotunity (London) - AVAILABLE!
BeecherMadden is a specialist security and risk recruitment firm, based in London, who's directors have up to 8 years individual experience recruiting in information security.
We currently have (as of March 2014) an exciting contract opportunity for a Forensics Consultant, for an international client (located in London).
If you are availiable to start on either 7th or 14th April, in London, and you are experienced in any of the following areas, please contact Luke Vile at BeecherMadden for more information:
- Ideally have experience and training with the Police, Military or a similar organization
- General and dynamic incident investigative experience
- Detailed understanding of digital forensics
- In depth knowledge of criminal and civil court evidence gathering, preservation and transfer
Please contact me ASAP for details on the role;
020 7382 7980 / luke.vile @ beechermadden.com