±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
Cyber Forensics contract oppotunity (London) - AVAILABLE!
BeecherMadden is a specialist security and risk recruitment firm, based in London, who's directors have up to 8 years individual experience recruiting in information security.
We currently have (as of March 2014) an exciting contract opportunity for a Forensics Consultant, for an international client (located in London).
If you are availiable to start on either 7th or 14th April, in London, and you are experienced in any of the following areas, please contact Luke Vile at BeecherMadden for more information:
- Ideally have experience and training with the Police, Military or a similar organization
- General and dynamic incident investigative experience
- Detailed understanding of digital forensics
- In depth knowledge of criminal and civil court evidence gathering, preservation and transfer
Please contact me ASAP for details on the role;
020 7382 7980 / luke.vile @ beechermadden.com