±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Follow Forensic Focus
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Cyber Forensics contract oppotunity (London) - AVAILABLE!
BeecherMadden is a specialist security and risk recruitment firm, based in London, who's directors have up to 8 years individual experience recruiting in information security.
We currently have (as of March 2014) an exciting contract opportunity for a Forensics Consultant, for an international client (located in London).
If you are availiable to start on either 7th or 14th April, in London, and you are experienced in any of the following areas, please contact Luke Vile at BeecherMadden for more information:
- Ideally have experience and training with the Police, Military or a similar organization
- General and dynamic incident investigative experience
- Detailed understanding of digital forensics
- In depth knowledge of criminal and civil court evidence gathering, preservation and transfer
Please contact me ASAP for details on the role;
020 7382 7980 / luke.vile @ beechermadden.com