±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 5
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
±Follow Forensic Focus
Job Opportunity eDiscovery Analyst - London - £45,000
2+ Years’ experience within the eDiscovery/Legal Technology market
2+ Years’ experience of eDiscovery tools such as LAW, NUIX, Digital Reef or similar
2+ Years’ experience of litigation support databases e.g. Relativity, Concordance, Ringtail and other legal review databases
Experience working with SQL databases.
RCA (Relativity Certified Admin) highly advantageous but not required
A critical thinker with strong commitment to quality, solid communication and interpersonal skills
Ability to face clients, when required, for technical or consultative advice
Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, statistics or equivalent experience
Work closely with Project Managers on day-to-day tasks including project tracking, data processing, production requests, and data analysis.
Under general supervision, performs routine transactions in support of the eDiscovery team. Maintains accurate records of electronic evidence gathered and stored.
Process eDiscovery documents, Conduct verification of evidence collected.
Due to the nature of the documents handled, the successful candidate will have a criminal records check.
This position is based in Central London. The salary will be in the region of £35,000-£45,000 depending on experience. To apply contact Mark Lennard at Lewis Paige on 0207 871 9909 or email@example.com