±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 0
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
±Follow Forensic Focus
Duties will include but not be limited to:•The Analysis of electronic storage devices to ACPO standards, producing Witness statements for court purposes.
•Maintaining a caseload with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
•Use of forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
•Digital forensic casework involving computers and associated devices to high standard
•Presenting evidence at court
• Producing reports and witness statements
•2 years experience in Digital forensics Law enforcement or corporate
•Experience in forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, IEF etc
•Knowledge of ACPO Guidelines and the Forensic Regulators Codes of Practice and Conduct
•Ability to examine mobile phones
Salary: £30-£40K dependent upon experience
Please send c.v's to SRS @ Servoca.com with the reference EH/PR/3166
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
When is the closing date for applications to this role?