±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 4
New Yesterday: 6
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Computer Forensics - Senior Manager - Dubai - £72k to £90K
You will have extensive knowledge and experience of managing large collections followed by electronic reviews to investigators and lawyers and performing computer forensic expert analysis.
Preferably you will also be experienced with the tools Nuix and Relativity plus experience in conducting cyber investigations.
You will have differentiated yourself from your peers with your ability to code, build processing systems, manage multiple matters at any one time and will have a reputation for attention to detail and quality work.
Key skills and experience include:
Computer forensic experience
Experience of managing a team and project
Strong degree in a field with emphasis on technical, analytical and/or problem solving skills
Strong work ethic
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
An ability to present to and build relationships with clients
Flexibility on working hours and a willingness to work on projects abroad
Strong problem solving and conceptual thinking capabilities
Required technical skills:
Forensic collection and expert witness skills/training, including Encase certification (or equivalent)
Programming or scripting skills (eg Enscript, VB, C#, .Net, VBA)
Ability to manage multiple large forensic collections
Proven experience in managing Big 4 engagements including take on, billing and closure
Desirable technical skills:
Network security qualifications
Experience in the use of electronic processing and review tools, including Nuix and Relativity
We would also consider applications that do not meet all the above requirements. You would ideally have all the required skills but may not exhibit all the technical skills listed.
e-mail ht @ warnerscott.com or call +44(0) 207 038 3619