±Partners and Sponsors
New Today: 11
New Yesterday: 4
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
· WeChat Forensics
· DFRWS Europe 2014 Annual Conference – Recap
· Considering A Career in Audio-Video Forensics? Enhance Your Prospects With Continuing Education
· Forensics Europe Expo 2014 – Recap
· Windows Logon Password – Get Windows Logon Password using Wdigest in Memory Dump
· Windows Forensics and Security
· Samsung Galaxy Android 4.3 Jelly Bean acquisition using Joint Test Action Group (JTAG)
· Safer Internet Day
±Follow Forensic Focus
Hi Tech Forensic Investigator job opportunity based London
The Technical Forensic Investigator will prepare witness statements and exhibits, give evidence in court where required, maintain exhibits, tape and optical cartridge library. The Forensic Investigator will also assist in investigating computer crime and assist with network investigations.
Candidates for the Technical Forensic Investigator role must have previous experience in a similar and/or be fully versed in processes and procedures when investigating crimes. Candidates MUST be have good computer/IT knowledge.
Salary is £27.3K + 28 days holiday + final salary pension scheme
Could you please inbox me some more details/contact information for this role?