±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 3
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· DFRWS Europe 2015 Annual Conference – Recap
· DFRWS EU 2015 – Dublin 23rd – 26th March
· SQLite Database Forensics – ‘Sleep Cycle’ Case Study
· Data Recovery As A Medium For Email Forensics
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
Hi Tech Forensic Investigator job opportunity based London
The Technical Forensic Investigator will prepare witness statements and exhibits, give evidence in court where required, maintain exhibits, tape and optical cartridge library. The Forensic Investigator will also assist in investigating computer crime and assist with network investigations.
Candidates for the Technical Forensic Investigator role must have previous experience in a similar and/or be fully versed in processes and procedures when investigating crimes. Candidates MUST be have good computer/IT knowledge.
Salary is £27.3K + 28 days holiday + final salary pension scheme
Could you please inbox me some more details/contact information for this role?