±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 0
New Yesterday: 6
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
· Why Offender Profiling is Changing Thanks to Mobile Forensics and Increasingly ‘Social’ Criminal Activity
· Understanding Cyber Bullying – Notes for Digital Forensics Examiners
· Investigating the Dark Web – The Challenges of Online Anonymity for Digital Forensics Examiners
· The Complete Workflow of Forensic Image and Video Analysis
· Browser Anti Forensics
· Coming apart at the SIEMs …
±Follow Forensic Focus
Hi Tech Forensic Investigator job opportunity based London
The Technical Forensic Investigator will prepare witness statements and exhibits, give evidence in court where required, maintain exhibits, tape and optical cartridge library. The Forensic Investigator will also assist in investigating computer crime and assist with network investigations.
Candidates for the Technical Forensic Investigator role must have previous experience in a similar and/or be fully versed in processes and procedures when investigating crimes. Candidates MUST be have good computer/IT knowledge.
Salary is £27.3K + 28 days holiday + final salary pension scheme
Could you please inbox me some more details/contact information for this role?