±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 10
±Forensic Focus Partner Ads
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
· How To Decrypt WeChat EnMicroMsg.db Database?
· A guide to RegRipper and the art of timeline building
· Recovering Evidence from SSD Drives in 2014: Understanding TRIM, Garbage Collection and Exclusions
· FT Cyber Security Summit 2014 – Recap
Hi Tech Forensic Investigator job opportunity based London
The Technical Forensic Investigator will prepare witness statements and exhibits, give evidence in court where required, maintain exhibits, tape and optical cartridge library. The Forensic Investigator will also assist in investigating computer crime and assist with network investigations.
Candidates for the Technical Forensic Investigator role must have previous experience in a similar and/or be fully versed in processes and procedures when investigating crimes. Candidates MUST be have good computer/IT knowledge.
Salary is £27.3K + 28 days holiday + final salary pension scheme
Could you please inbox me some more details/contact information for this role?