±Forensic Focus Partners
|New Today: 0||Overall: 29236|
|New Yesterday: 4||Visitors: 100|
· SADFE 2015 – Malaga 30th September – 2nd October
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 2
· Windows 8 Touch Keyboard Forensics
· Countering Anti-Forensic Efforts – Part 1
· Linux Timestamps, Oh boy!
· Standard Processes in Windows 10
· NAS Forensics Explained
· Project Spartan Forensics
· FT Cyber Security Summit Europe – London 22nd September
Duties will include but not be limited to:•The Analysis of electronic storage devices to ACPO standards, producing Witness statements for court purposes.
•Maintaining a caseload with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
•Use of forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
•Digital forensic casework involving computers and associated devices to high standard
•Presenting evidence at court
• Producing reports and witness statements
•2 years experience in Digital forensics Law enforcement or corporate
•Experience in forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, IEF etc
•Knowledge of ACPO Guidelines and the Forensic Regulators Codes of Practice and Conduct
•Ability to examine mobile phones
Salary: £30-£40K dependent upon experience
Please send c.v's to SRS @ Servoca.com with the reference EH/PR/3166
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
When is the closing date for applications to this role?