±Forensic Focus Partners
New Today: 3
New Yesterday: 4
±Forensic Focus Partner Links
· Carving out the Difference between Computer Forensics and E-Discovery
· Forensic Analysis of SQLite Databases: Free Lists, Write Ahead Log, Unallocated Space and Carving
· How Secure Is Your Password? A Friendly Advice from a Company That Breaks Passwords
· Using SQL as a date/time conversion tool
· Forensics and Bitcoin
· Investigation and Intelligence Framework (IIF) – an evidence extraction model for investigation
· Extracting data from dump of mobile devices running Android operating system
· Development of Digital Forensic Tools on Mobile Device, a Potential Area to Consider?
· Can You Get That License Plate?
Duties will include but not be limited to:•The Analysis of electronic storage devices to ACPO standards, producing Witness statements for court purposes.
•Maintaining a caseload with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
•Use of forensic tools such as EnCase and FTK
•Digital forensic casework involving computers and associated devices to high standard
•Presenting evidence at court
• Producing reports and witness statements
•2 years experience in Digital forensics Law enforcement or corporate
•Experience in forensic tools such as EnCase, FTK, IEF etc
•Knowledge of ACPO Guidelines and the Forensic Regulators Codes of Practice and Conduct
•Ability to examine mobile phones
Salary: £30-£40K dependent upon experience
Please send c.v's to SRS @ Servoca.com with the reference EH/PR/3166
Servoca Resourcing Solutions is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. We are an equal opportunity employer with a diverse workforce. We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and specialise in police recruitment skills related roles.
When is the closing date for applications to this role?